Before putting it on
- Before touching the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or a hydro-alcoholic solution.
- Inspect the mask and make sure there is no holes, tears or damage.
- It is recommended to wear the mask on bare skin, avoiding contact with the hair.
- Never modify the mask in any way.
To put it on
- Hold the mask by the elastic straps.
- Place it at the level of your mouth.
- Pass the elastic straps behind the ears or behind the head (depending on the model).
- Adjust the mask so that it covers the nose, mouth and chin: you can pinch the nose bar (depending on the mask model) to help you.
While wearing the mask
- Avoid touching and moving it.
- Never put it in the waiting position on the forehead or on the chin.
Change the mask
- When you have worn the mask for 4 hours
- When you want to eat or drink.
- When you experience difficult to breathe.
- If the mask gets wet.
- If the mask is damaged.
- If the mask is warped and no longer fits properly against your face
Removing the mask
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hydro-alcoholic solution.
- Unhook the elastic straps to take off the mask of your face.
- While waiting to wash it, isolate it in a plastic bag.
- If the mask is warped or worn, throw it away right away in a closing garbage can.
- To finish: wash your hands again with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
Warnings & Security
To protect your health and the health of others, it is very important to follow the following instructions.
- Wear this mask when you are in contact with people other than those you live with.
- Always check that the mask is snug and covers your mouth, nose and chin.
- Warning: if you are ill, this mask is not suitable. Ask for your doctor's advice.
- This mask is not intended for nursing staff.
- This mask does not replace barrier gestures (regular hand washing, physical distancing, reduction of contact with other people). It adds a physical barrier, especially for use when you are in close contact with other people.
- This product can only be used for children + 3 years of age due to the risk of suffocation. Children should be kept under supervision while wearing the mask.
- Despite all the care taken in the manufacture of these masks, it is up to the sole user, and in no case to the manufacturer or to the supplier, to ensure the suitability of the mask and to use it appropriately. The recommendations and methods of use described above should be followed scrupulously.
This mask has demonstrated a filtration efficiency of 97% for particles of 3 microns emitted by the person wearing the mask. The breathability of the mask was measured at 303 L.m-2.s-1 and must allow it to be worn for a period of 4 hours.
23MASK2001 – 23MASK2002 – 23MASK2003
These masks have demonstrated a filtration efficiency of 91% for particles of 3 microns emitted by the person wearing the mask. The breathability of the masks was measured at 507 L.m-2.s-1.