PURCHASE OF A HEROCK® LIMITED EDITION PRODUCT WITH LIMITED EDITION HANG TAG IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. HEROCK® IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HEROCK® LIMITED EDITION PRODUCTS WITHOUT LIMITED EDITION HANG TAG. HEROCK® IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNREADABLE OR DAMAGED CODES ON THE LIMITED EDITION HANG TAG.
(1) Promotion Description – Every first week of the month HEROCK® (the “Sponsor”) will award a €250 HEROCK® voucher via a random selection of the entered codes. (the “Promotion”). The promotion begins at 18:00:00 PM on JUNE 1st, 2017 and ends at 18:00:00 PM on DECEMBER 30th, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
By participating in the promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with, and abide by, these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Facebook and promotion entities (defined below) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes. Further, the Sponsor is not responsible for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
(2) Eligibility - The promotion is open only to legal residents of Europe who are 16 years of age or older.
This promotion is not open to: employees, officers and directors of the sponsor.
(3) How to enter – Buy a Herock® limited edition product with a limited edition hang tag. On the back of the hang tag you can find a scratch layer with a unique code underneath it. Scratch your code. Go to www.herockworkwear.com and fill in your personal details and code.
(4) Prizes – 1 HEROCK®
€250 HEROCK® voucher will be given out after entering your personal details and code. With a maximum of 1 voucher for each unique competitor (address, person, email).
Voucher will be given out every month. Winners will be randomly selected. Winners will be announced in the first week of every month. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entered codes at the end of the promotion period. Once you have won the promotion it will be impossible to win again during the promotion period.
(5) Prize Awarding – To have a chance of winning, you have to enter a valid and unique code which you can find on your HEROCK®
limited edition hang tag. Winners of the €250 voucher will be randomly selected in a drawing, out of the entered codes. This drawing will be conducted once every last week of a month. Prize winners of the €250 voucher will be notified by entry of email address and announced on Facebook every first week of the month. The parent or legal guardian of any prize winner under the age of 16 will be supposed to accept the prize on the winner’s behalf.
Entrants grant sponsor the right to use and publish winner's proper name and State/Province of residence online in connection with the promotion, as well as his/her social profile. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for sponsor to use winner's name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item; (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person or (c) redeem his/her prize for cash. All federal, state, provincial, local, and other taxes to be paid on the concerned prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
(6) General –By participating in the promotion, entrants agree: (1) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be binding and final, without right of appeal, with respect to any and all matters relating to the promotion, including without limitation, as to eligibility and/or disqualification of entries; and (2) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the promotion or these Official Rules except where prohibited by law; and (3) releases the sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all liability in connection with this promotion, the entrant’s participating therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the prize. The sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the sponsor) from any entrant.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, however caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any, aspect of this promotion, including without limitation using bots, scripts or other mechanisms to automate the receipt of entries as solely determined by the sponsor and/or its promotion administrator will be disqualified. When disqualified for any of the above abuses, sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant's eligibility to participate in the promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the promotion, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, sponsor reserves the right to award prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
(7) Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution – This promotion is governed by the BELGIAN LAW applicable to contracts made and performed in BELGIUM. As a condition of participating in this promotion, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court having jurisdiction and entrants irrevocably consent to the Jurisdiction of the courts located in BELGIUM; and (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SPONSOR’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE STATED ARV OF THE PRIZES OFFERED HEREUNDER. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision. These Official Rules are intended to be the complete, final and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement between each Entrant and the Sponsor relating to the subject matter hereof.
(8) Winners List – For a list of winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: HEROCK WORKWEAR, ZWAARVELD 48, B-9220 HAMME.
(10) Sponsor –