Store the mask in its original protective packaging in a dry place.
- In the case of the 23MASK2004 mask (mask with removable filter): the filter is not washable, so please remove the filter from the mask and throw it in a closing bin.
- Machine wash the mask with detergent (no fabric softener). Choose a washing program that includes at least 30 minutes at 60 ° C.
- After touching the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or an alcoholic solution.
- This mask has been tested for +50 washes. After 50 washes, the filtration of the mask is no longer guaranteed.
- When the machine is finished, take out the mask and put it back in shape.
- Dry the entire mask.
- You can do this by using a tumble dryer (make sure to clean the dryer filters and wash your hands afterwards or air dry your mask on a clean, disinfected surface.
- Do not iron.
- As soon as the mask is dry, store it and keep it in a clean airtight packaging (a plastic bag or freezer bag, for example).