Herock! We develop, produce and sell high quality workwear and footwear. And we do it in our own style! With absolute focus on quality. As Export Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing and expanding a portfolio of leading distributors and partners across the European region. You will bring more focus to our dedicated set of distributor partners by supporting existing commercial partners in growing Herock in their countries and will be the first point of contact when new requests for distributorship or new opportunities pop-up.
- You will be the first point of commercial contact between the commercial export partners and Herock.
- On regular basis you have business reviews and reporting with your partners, together you define actions based on the results and analysis.
- Sales execution, drive growth through optimizing current key accounts while identifying new business and market opportunities to support short and long-term growth.
- Develop strategic relationships with international and regional distributors and catalogue houses to drive market share and accelerate Herocks product sales.
- Drive fast introduction and launch of new products, and train distributors on new and existing product portfolio.
- Work effectively with an internal cross-functional team that includes Marketing, Product Management and Sales
- You will report directly to the CEO.
- You have a bachelor degree, a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role or a solid track record in a sales role.
- A strong knowledge/experience in retail sales (B2B). Experience developing markets and new business segments.
- Experience dealing with premium brands, preferably in relevant segments i.e. DIY or retail experience is a plus.
- You are ambitious and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You get lots of energy out of partnerships.
- You have a result-oriented hands-on approach and you are driven to exceed targets and objectives
- You possess good communication skills and are aware of the importance of good stakeholder management.
- You can work autonomously and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required, knowledge of other language(s) is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and international environment. Flexible towards travelling within Europe.
Herock invests in people. You will join an international work environment where you are close to the senior management.
Are you ambitious? Our continuous growth offers you real career opportunities. You will receive a competitive salary, in line with your experience.
If this sounds interesting, please apply by submitting a Motivational letter & CV.